Comment on page
Setting up TradingView alerts
TrendMaster supports setting alerts through TradingView, here's how!
The built-in TradingView alert feature is a powerful feature that can alert you almost instantly when something interesting happens on a chart. The default TradingView alerts can be used to receive alerts in your e-mail inbox or through SMS when an asset reaches a certain price.
TradingView only allows a maximum of 1 alert when you're using their Free plan. To be able to set up multiple alerts you will need to upgrade to a higher tier subscription on TradingView.
TrendMaster Premium supports a few additional scenarios out-of-the-box:
- When a TM down fractal is formed
- When a TM up fractal is formed
- When a TM blue signal bar is formed
- When a TM green or red signal bar is formed
- When a TM green signal bar is formed
- When a TM red signal bar is formed
- When a TM "start of trend" green signal bar is formed
- When a TM "end of trend" red signal bar is formed
To learn more about these components, please refer to the following page: